Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 6 May 2013

Weight and baby position as at 6 May 2013

I am 65.5 kg today ! I have gained another 3 kg.
Prior to second pregnancy = 52 kg
Weight gained: 13.50 kg ={

Baby weighs approximately 3.30 kg !

Dr Paul shows us our baby's face and hub commented that he is a chubby baby. hmm.

Guess what?! Baby has turned his head down..but head not engaged yet. I was quite surprised when Dr Paul kindda knew it when he touched my tummy and then confirmed with a scan. Prior to that I was still asking him about ECV so now the 1st factor (1 position of the baby) is cleared.

2) Size/Weight of baby = est 3.30 kg (which is heavier than what i expected) Although I am happy that baby is growing well, I am worried about the size being too big to try for VBAC but Dr didn't mention that this is a cause of concern.

3) Width of Uterine Scar Tissue = scan today and it was found ok. The uterine walls must be at least 2 mm thick, and mine is 4.37 mm.

4) Position of Placenta = not low so ok.

When I asked him towards the end what he thinks of my case - if I am a good candidate for VBAC, he commented "Except for the previous csect, there is no other reason why you can't go for a natural this time". I am really glad so now what I really need is to stay positive and focus on my breathing.

Then again, he will be away for holiday from 18-24 May so baby please say hello to daddy and mummy when Dr is back...preferably on the EDD 28 May or few days after!

No comments:

Post a Comment