Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 11 May 2013

Honey Sticks Beeswax Crayons Review


I recently bought the Honey Sticks Beeswax Crayons from playhao. Quite impressed with the prompt delivery service - delivered on labour day !

But I don't really like them other than they are made from 100% natural beewax and non-toxic pigments.

Colours Available:

  • yellow
  • light yellow
  • blue
  • red
  • orange
  • black
  • purple
  • brown
  • mustard
  • green 
  • dark green 
  • pink


Texture: I find the crayons too sticky but my gal doesn't show any dislike.

Colour range:  is ok except I find that light yellow is too light when coloured on the paper, probably a light blue might be better. Colour like mustard could also be replaced by grey or turquoise - as I am not sure if a toddler would get confuse with mustard the sauce with mustard the colour, then again, perhaps I think too much.

Packaging: would be good if there is fixed pocketed slot so that the child can slot in the crayons easily.

Not too fantastic but neither are they too bad. Well, as long as yx fiddles with them and not throw them aside, I don't think there is much to fuss about.

No comments:

Post a Comment