Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 17 May 2013

Confinement Lady II

I managed to confirm a confinement lady last year after I passed the 1st trimester. With the previous experience, I had a better idea of what to look out for. Fortunately, hub got a recommendation from a friend who had a very good experience with her confinement lady who took really good care of her twins (yes, twins!! I mean if she can handle twins, I don't see why can't she handle single baby) and also had good comments from her friends after she recommended the CL to them. It is also good to know that she has prior training with Mount Alvernia Hospital before freelancing on her own. So she understands the benefits of breastfeeding!

With that and 1 interview session, I confirmed her with $300 deposit.

I am quite pleased that she did a follow up call on 5 May to check on my delivery status and confirm my address to ensure that she got the details right. 

Hopefully everything goes well.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Congrats on your 2nd bundle of joy! :)

    May I ask how was your confinement lady? Would you recommend her?

    Is it possible if I email you to find out more?

    I am due in Mar 2014 and looking for a CL who can handle twins.

    Its not easy to find and I really hope you can share with me! :)

    Many thanks,
    Wen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wen, have you read the following post:
      http://ourdearie.blogspot.sg/2013/06/confinement-lady-ii-review_19.html

      You can email me at ourdearie@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Hello may I have your confinement lady contact? Thank you ((: apple_n_banana@hotmail.com

      Delete