Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 13 May 2013

Bear Bear Pillow

whee~~ I love my bear bear pillow
 
Look! I can balance it on my head!
 
heeee,,, daddy do you want to see my stunt again?
The pillow was actually a gift from a friend and it was supposed to prevent flat-head syndrome. We affectionately call it the "bear bear pillow" since it has a bear in the middle. yx used it since she was a baby but didn't really sleep on it but with it. It acts more like a comfort toy a.k.a. her 臭臭than anything else. I am amused by the fact that the pillow can actually keep her entertained throughout the 15 minutes bus journey without climbing up and down the seat. 

We had difficulty finding the exact replica (different colour though) of this pillow. Daddy went to all major stores such as kiddy palace, mothercare, babies"R"us, Robinsons, Takashimaya etc, shops in mature estates, but to no avail. One of the mummies recommended the Pooh bear in gmarket and I nearly bought it online until daddy chanced upon the following in John Little clearance sale at Jurong Point :

ok, so 1 for bunny yx and 1 for snakey junior.

No comments:

Post a Comment