Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 24 May 2013

This is the way I slide ......

The following pix are taken on 18 May - the day before the "BIG DAY". I was having mild but erratic contractions and I just can't think of anything but to spend more time with my gal and to just concentrate on my breathing when the contractions come. 

My (unexpected) labour story will probably kick in later as I am just too exhausted now to type out anything decent and I don't wanna miss any detail. 

See how I slide ....
 
Whee ~ ~ ~here I come!!
I miss you my miss little sum seng. Be good at ah ma's place and mummy will play with you soon ok? Mummy & daddy still love you as much, we promise - even when we have your little bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment