Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 24 October 2011

Green Beans !

Lately, there are more pimples/rash-like dots popping around my neck and back (again!) and tummy (new!).
Instead of using tea tree oil ointment, I have been using green beans - going natural -although tea tree oil is safe to use during pregnancy. (Thanks to my colleague for sharing this):
  1. Soak some green beans in a small bowl of water for 1 hour (half hour or even slightly longer).
  2. You will see the colour of the water turn slightly yellowish.
  3. You may wish to put it in the fridge to make it cooler. 
  4. Dip cotton wool in the water and dab the cotton wool onto the affected areas. (something like a toner.)
  5. Use it for at most 2 days (if place in fridge) 
  6. Use new green beans and repeat the steps above if you need more days of application.
It works for me - at least the "dots" subsided, but it doesn't help in removing any scar, at most, it lessen the scarring effect. If you were to try it, let me know if it works for you.

Note: See previous post for other "antidotes"

2 comments:

  1. Hey dear,
    I'm getting some stuff from iherb.. let me know if u need any cream or stuff..
    www.iherb.com

    Hope you start feeling better soon..! :)

    Cheers,
    Ling

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Ling,
    Thanks ! I checked the website and it has so many brands - i don't know which brand to choose and what to buy. Anyway, I will let you know if i have any. ;)

    ReplyDelete