Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 31 October 2011

Sake Sushi

Need a break. So I took one day off today before the beginning of the month reporting madness.
Suddenly I crave for Japanese food. So here I come - Sake Sushi (not that it's super delicious but nearest to my place.)

  1. Spicy Idako Maki - 6 pcs (The seasoned chopped octopus wrapped in the rice roll stuffed with cucumber in between, coated with spicy seasoning powder and topped with lobster salad with mayonise).
  2. Curry chicken Udon
I don't think I can ever finish the above if I weren't preggy (and I would probably not order the above), not to mention drinking honey lemon (1 bottle from the medicated hall) + 1 slice of mago cake from Bengawan Solo. Yum!

Guess my little babe loves them. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment