Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 22 October 2011

Baby Expo 2011

Baby Expo 2011












As I have got many pass-me-down items from my sis-in-law and relatives, I don't really need to get stuff like baby cot, play-pen, stroller, cloth diapers etc. I was actually checking out the AVENT steriliser but the price doesn't seem to be too attractive. In the end, I got stuff for myself at the fair. *bleh*
- 1 maternity long pants ($25)
- 1 maternity nursing dress ($19 - clearance sale!)

What I need to do now:
  1. Pack my bag to the hospital
  2. Go through the check-list on baby essential items
  3. Review parent-craft reading materials on how to care for baby
  4. Review again which cord blood banking provider to sign up: Cordlife or Stemcord.

Gotta shoo my procrastination germs away.

No comments:

Post a Comment