Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 23 October 2011

Weight and baby position as at 22 October 2011

1) Weight
I am 58.20 kg today !
Baby = 2.019 kg
Doc. said she is on the smaller side (so easier to give birth ? * heh*)

How much weight have I gained - excluding baby's? 
Calculation : 58.20 - 47.50 - 2.019 = 8.68 kg

So, I am gaining weight gradually which is a good thing.
Anyhow, I will continue to eat to healthily so that baby will get all the nutrition! :)


2) Baby Position
Yeah! She finally turn her her head down! (Good job, girl!)
I am not sure if the actions helped (but I have been doing 1. Visualising and 7. Massage regularly) cos sometimes baby can position themselves in the "last minute" - as late as 36 weeks. So *fingers-crossed* - hopefully she maintains head-down. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment