Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 2 April 2013

yx with my Russian (Matryoshka) Dolls


We bought a set of Russian dolls while we were travelling there a few years back before we got married and we placed them at our TV console. Recently, yx is so fascinated with the fact that there are dolls nested in almost every dolls that she tries to get hold of them - open, close, open, close..... urgh. 

I didn't think it was a good idea (ok, they aren't that expensive but I treasure them and is only 1 set) until I realised that she could actually learn something (I hope!) out of it such as matching skills, shapes, sizes, eye-hand co-ordination, etc... 

Maybe we should have bought more sets... ok..how the hell I know?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment