Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Meals menu

For the past 2 weeks, mil has started to alternate yx's meals with rice (soup added) and porridge. I am glad to learn that she is enjoying rice but I think she still needs to brush up her chewing skills.

Ingredients (all of them are cut into bits) mixed in the rice:

  • fish (grouper/salmon)
  • leafy vegetables
  • potato/carrot
  • minced meat (chicken/pork)
She loves noodles too! 

When it comes to food, I am really lazy to think what to give her. I think this is dad's and mil's forte and I am happy to leave this to them as I know my mil is experienced (with my 2 nieces) and dad is interested in cooking (at least better than me!) 

I don't mind baking as long as there is someone to clean up the mess (haha, who doesn't want that?). Perhaps when yx is older, I will whip up something and hope she enjoys eating my pastries as much as she enjoys eating ah mah's rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment