Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday 19 April 2013

Ball games

I have played basketball, netball, volleyball - nothing beats netball I think. No, I am not expert in it, maybe just the kind of camaraderie I experienced when playing netball. The most important element in netball is footwork if I remember correctly.

I don't know if yx will pick up any of these ball games in future but she always wants to "catch" whenever she sees a bunch of guys playing basketball. She was already fascinated with throwing when she was about 6mths+. I am perfectly fine but daddy is not too keen. He said playing ball games will get injured easily. Oh, I thought someone said we shouldn't be over-protective? haha, who is talking now?

No comments:

Post a Comment