Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday 1 December 2011

Weight and baby position as at 1 December 2011

I am 61.7 kg today !

Baby = 3.3 kg (base on my own est. this time -given the last few figures, cos gynae didn't mention her weight this time and I didn't bother to probe further cos I will get worried with the size for delivery.)

Position: Her head is now facing downwards (yeay!) but her head is not fully engaged. It is at station -2 so she has 2 more steps to go to station 0. :(

Pelvic Station
Dilemma:
EDD date is 5 Dec (previously was 7 Dec but gynae checked and it should be 2 days earlier) but the amniotic fluid is considerably lesser than last week. Then again, if I were to go under induction now, it is not too good as the head is not fully engaged - thus having a 50%-50% of a successful natural delivery and might need a c-section. Gynae also mentioned my pelvis might be too small for baby to come out after gynae did a vaginal examination. :( :(

I was feeling terribly frustrated and upset so I hope by speaking to baby, she understands how I feel and what I am going through. Hub has also been speaking to her too... I just gotta tell myself not to be overly negative else baby will get the negative vibes which is unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment