Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Popped!

Finally I have delivered today.

Method: caesarean
Why caesarean: cervix dilated to 5-6cm. Can't continue further as baby is in distressed. So after 1.5 days of induction, I gotta go through caesarean.

Overwhelemed with all sorts of emotions. Gotta sort out all negativity and get over it soon. I know I am getting really emotional - my pragmatism is fighting against this emotional turmoil. My frustration is beyond what I can imagine buy I know I gotta look forward.

Hopefully it will be over soon.

Will definitely do a proper update once my condition and situation has stabilised.

P/s: after all said and done, I am glad that I did my breathing and visualisation exercises which has tide me over 1.5 days of intense contractions without epidural (which I have been working on- natural without epidural).of course, I gotta thank my hubby for being super supportive throughout the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment