Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Gynae Comparison

My experience with the following doctors:

Gynae Dr Michele Lee Sook Ling Dr Kenneth Edward Lee Dr Fong Yang
1 - Personality Reserved, gentle, assuringJovial, outgoing, chatty, down to earthSteady,meticulous, patient, unassuming,
2 -
Waiting time
half to 45 minutes 15 mins (- if you have appointment and you are on time) to half hour  one hour 
3 -
Speciality

Inclination

Unknown
Pro natural 

Caesarean

Caesarean
IVF Programmes

Pro natural
4 -
Consultation charges^
$80 per visit  $80 per visit  $100 per visit

Just my opinion. -__-

Note: 
- I see Dr Fong Yang only once to date as Dr K.E. Lee is on vacation after my delivery and Dr Fong is his "back-up".
^ May be subjected to changes, packages to check with clinic

I wonder why most gynaes doesn't really tell you much - unless you ask. Are they afraid that we have information overload and worry too much if they tell us more?
Conclude: We just gotta read and find out more ourselves too. Think I read, but still insufficient. 


What I can say now is feeling comfortable with your gynae is important, but it is also equally important that one gets a gynae who has similar birth values as you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment