Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 31 December 2011

Dec 2011

Ups and downs in Dec 2011:
  • Emotional turmoil after delivery
  • 1 week later, father in law down with stroke attack, admitted to hospital, mother in law can't do confinement for me
  • Engaged confinement lady in the last minute - thanks k. for the recommendation
  • 1st 2 days with confinement lady was not too smooth due to some miscommunication
  • pressed on for the sake of my baby 
  • Gets better after the 4th day where she starts learning our habits and I started warming up to her
  • CL cooks well, so I continue eating like a pig, to beef up myself so that I can breastfeed
  • continue to pump milk like a cow
  • hub was stressed - running back and forth - hospital, home and army camp for reservist
  • I was still bleeding from my c-section wound
  • at last hub can defer his reservist after producing gynae's letter
  • Father in law stabilised after 2nd week, but still need to monitor his blood pressure and then go for physiotherapy
  • Bleeding stopped but still feeling painful at the wound
  • Things started getting better, mood was lifted during xmas
  • Enjoying baby's presence - be it crying, pooing or blabbering 
2011 has been a fulfilling year and I had my best present - my daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment