Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Similac Mum: Classical Tunes

Although I don't fancy 'Similac Mum' ("V" time when I drank the sample), I am impressed that Abbott Nutrition actually compiled a set of classical tunes for the babies. I received the complimentary set sometime after my 1st trimester and I have been playing it occasionally while sitting in front of the PC or lying down on bed. My personally favourites are those highlighted in bold.


  1. Bach : A Lover's Concerto
  2. Bach : Concerto No. 5 in F Minor (Largo)
  3. Mozart : A Little Night Music (Romanza)
  4. Vivaldi : The 4 Seasons, Autumn (Adagio)
  5. Tchaikovsky : March of the Tin Soldiers
  6. Dvork : Humoresque
  7. Pachelbel : Canon in D Major
  8. Mozart : Turkish March
  9. Tchaikovsky : Waltz of the Flowers
  10. Beethoven : Moonlight Sonata (Adagio)
  11. Chopin : Fantasie Impromptu
  12. Saint-Saƫns : The Carnival of the Animals
  13. Offenbach : The Tales of the Hoffman
  14. Mozart : Sym. No. 40 in G Minor
  15. Bach : Minuet in D Minor
I also like this:


Extremely smoothing during bedtime !

No comments:

Post a Comment