Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 10 September 2011

Choosing Gynae II

I have just changed my gynae to Dr Kenneth Edward Lee instead of Dr Michele Lee after much deliberation:
  1. Dr Michele Lee charges additional $200 for delivering at Mt.Alvernia since her clinic is affiliated to Thomson Medical Centre.
  2. I would like to get myself familiarised with Mt. A. since I am delivering there and Dr Kenneth Edward Lee's clinic is there.
  3. Dr K. E Lee's delivery fees are slightly more expensive than Dr M. Lee but not to the extent of being exorbitant.
  4. I feel more at ease since he is more experienced. (although initially I mentioned that my gynae must be a female. seems like a male gynae is also not too bad afterall.)
On a side note, he is a very jovial and down to earth person, (but my hub's impression of him is "lao-beng"- haha.) Anyway, I believe I am in good hands. : )

Updates Dec 2011:
Related: Gynae Comparision

No comments:

Post a Comment