Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 19 March 2012

Left Over Milk

Left over milk since mid Feb till now:


I kept those left overs in the fridge and then just take it out to chill before using. As pouring away is too much of a heartache (since I 辛辛苦苦  pump but I did throw away before keeping this !!! I should have thought of keeping it then...can one imagine if I combine Dec and Jan's left over, it should be more than 1 big bottle!!!) for me, I kept it for cosmetic use - soak my leg. At first I thought of using it to make face mask, but er...I guess I am afraid if anything happen....

Soaking my legs while my mum is tending to yx,

Ugly feet turned Happy Feet !

Although I don't really feel super smooth and silky, maybe just a little more supple? or maybe I am just trying to 自我安慰? Anyway just tried once only, so effect will not be immediate. (but I wouldn't want to try another time cos that means yx is wasting my milk!) =|

No comments:

Post a Comment