Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 19 July 2014

妈妈你为什么没有陪我?

yx have been asking me every other day "妈妈你为什么没有陪我?"
(Why didn't you accompany me?)

ouch.

She is referring to accompany her to sleep at night.

Actually, I did, but every time she was asleep when I went over to her room as I have to ensure that yr is asleep before I go over. In the past, she had undivided attention and now each of us has one to take care at night.

So I have to answer her frankly and explain, "有,妈妈过来了,但你睡着了。你总是睡到乱七八糟,妈妈要帮你换睡姿,还记得吗?"

ok," 睡到乱七八糟" is like totally wrong usage, but that's my best way of putting it across directly that she is sleeping all over the place in awkward positions, so I have to adjust her body. So I explained in English again to ensure that she understood my point.

But she concluded simply, "yr在, 妈妈陪yr, yr不在, 妈妈陪yx", which is also not completely wrong. My dear gal.....*slaps forehead*

No comments:

Post a Comment