Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 12 January 2013

It's a BOY !

So after having a girl, it's natural that I would like to have a boy. As the Chinese saying goes, a girl and a boy makes everything wonderful -  Then again, whichever gender, the most important thing is health and happiness, nothing beats that.

My younger brother and myself are 5 years apart and I remember taking care of my bro at the age of 5. The most disgusting thing was to eat his cerelac full of his saliva (luckily not cleaning his poo) when my mum gave it to me (taste yucky to me at that time!) and told me not to waste food when my bro refused to eat. He loved crying and stamped his feet when things didn't get his way. But he was extremely cute and bubbly when he was happy. Those were the days. 

It's kindda deja vu for me when I try to imagine how yx react to his younger bro. Though the age gap is only 2 years (technically is approximately 18 months), I hope yx will be able to undertake her role as an elder sister. I guess with the close age gap, they should be able to share lots of idiosyncrasies as they grow up together, not to mention sharing tips about boy-girl-relationship, ha!

Daddy 1st remark was, "oh yes! we can par game together next time." How about watching soccer together too? Oh well, boys. To me, it's a balancing act - very good, 很好.

No comments:

Post a Comment