Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Bus adventure with yx, the explorer

eh, I can see my own reflection & people outside!

Climbing is my forte. I love climbing up & down!


She loves to explore what's on the bus - the texture of the seats, handles, adverts on the handles, the aircon, reflections, lights - on and off, the colours, etc. It's really amazing to see that she is pondering about things and discovering anything, everything that we just take for granted or we just don't really notice. If only I could see from her perspective too!
 
One thing is she has yet to discover is the button for pressing the bell ... else I bet the bus driver will either be very amused or extremely mad - which I think the latter makes more sense. =|

No comments:

Post a Comment