Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 15 December 2012

Reasons for Vomitting II

Other that this, I also experience these:

  1. Anmum mama milk still taste the best. But must drink just 1/3 to 1/2 a cup at most.
  2. Cheese is ok, just depends on the time of the day. Quite erratic.
  3. Safi Orange Herbal toothpaste works for me now, but only can squeeze up to 1/3 of the toothbrush. (Thanks to my colleague for recommendation.)
  4. Phlegm !! I don't know why every time after eating sure got lots of it, not to mention after eating fruits. I wonder is it because I don't drink much water nowadays, but I didn't drink that much either for number 1 too and I didn't have such effect!! I feel like having one container to spit out phlegm (at home is ok, can do it any time in toliet, but in office ???!!! feel like an old woman!!!) Then when I can't cough out the phlegm successfully, then....
  5. Coughing out phlegm and burping at the same time.
  6. Chilli. only green cut chilli without the seeds is acceptable.
  7. Anything thing overly sweet.
  8. Sitting down after a really full meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment