Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday 6 December 2012

Happy 1st Birthday yx!

Dress parade 1.1: I love the ribbon!
The hair band was previously a gift from me to my nieces and now it has passed down to yx. And it look pretty good on her. Nice!


Dress Parade 1.2: Hi-5! I am now 1 year old!
Yes, she could stand, wave, dance, do Hi-5...but all within short seconds, then she will ponk! on the floor.

Dress Parade 2: I don't like the shoes! So ugly! Take out!
Actually I prefer the 1st dress but as this dress is given by my mother, and according to the Chinese traditions, yx is supposed to wear dress and shoes given to her by 婆婆. Guess what, the 1st dress is only $7 while the 2nd is $19.90 from kiddy palace! I seriously think there are lot more variety in the markets for kids wear than kp, unless you want something really proper that is suitable for wedding, or any grand functions.

Surprisingly, she hate wearing shoes (ok is open-toe sandals). I still don't know why. Maybe the texture? the feeling of wearing is funny? too big (mum bought size 18 when maybe 16 just fits)? not used to it? finds them ugly? urgh. nevermind. Will bring her someday to try out shoes on her own and see her reaction.

my mother-in-law & yx.
Happy 1st birthday!
Have a fruitful life ahead, yx!
ha...this is so unglam, some Taiwan Hokkien Drama on Starhub cable is playing on the background, while all of us are busy singing birthday song and taking photos.

Happy 1st birthday, my dear gal! May you have a fruitful life ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment