Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 21 January 2012

My C-Section

Although my gynae mentioned that my c-sect wound is healing after the post-partum check up last week, I am still having a tugging feeling about my wound. It supposed to become a light brown line but it is still looking quite raw-a blackish line across. I think I have exerted too much initially due to breastfeeding thus the delayed healing.

Totally no mood for Chinese New Year...just exchanges the usual CNY greetings sms, going with the flow...

I am applying 2 creams now alternately:

  • Centella asiatica phytosome Lanakeloid E-cream (to prevent keloid)
  • Forsuderm ointment (antibiotic)
好好的身体 then now become like that...really hope it will heal completely soon.


Updated - 8 March 2012: Images of Ointment

  • Centella asiatica phytosome Lanakeloid E-cream (to prevent keloid)
  • Forsuderm ointment (antibiotic)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can I check: where did you get to buy the lanakenoid-E? I'm keen in buying. :)

    ReplyDelete