Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Maternity Shoot

I managed to get in touch with DT via mummysg.com forum and we finally meet today at the studio for maternity photo shoots. Geez, it somehow reminds me of taking wedding photos.

I am glad he is quite jovial person, so you feel happy and comfy with him snapping. It helps that he is going to be a daddy soon, so he shares your joy.  Although I was quite tense in the beginning, thinking how to pose properly, I get more "warmed up" after some shots. Fortunately, hub managed to make me smile more naturally by giving me very "artistic" instructions.

The best part is that the maternity shoots are complimentary (ok, cheapo me again) as he is building his portfolio. Well, I have checked out some budding amateur photographers, and I think he should do fine.

Photos will be out in about 2 weeks time - I guess by that time, I should be in the delivery room, already resting at the hospital ward/home with my little babe or just on the verge of pushing?..haa.

Hopefully the pictures will turn out well so that I can (or dare to) post them online ...^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment