Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday 10 November 2011

Coconut juice

This is my 2nd week of drinking young coconut juice.

Why drink? - Some older folks claim that by drinking, the baby will come out in a very "clean" condition.
Read through forums and mothers have also justify the claim. My colleagues also recommended from experience.

When to start? - 1 month before the EDD.

How frequent? - Once a week until the EDD

Where to get? - Any major supermarkets- look out for "Young Coconut" tag/label or check hawker centre drinks stall 

How to chop? - With a big parang knife. else the husk is really beyond your strength unless you are some experienced butcher/coconut seller or really has big muscles for it =) 

My experience:
I just drink about 1/2 to 3/4 of the coconut juice cos I feel that my stomach gets a tad "chilly" (or "liang2" in mandarin) after I drink the juice and I have to eat some hot food to warm it up a little. a little kiasi ... :}

Final Verdict:
Have to wait till I give birth to see for myself if this is really true. But for now, just do it (with moderation though) since it is kind of like "proven".

Will update this after my delivery............

No comments:

Post a Comment