Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 14 November 2011

Braxton Hicks Contractions - How does it feel like ?

hub kept asking me if I experience any Braxton Hicks Contraction lately, and then I realise that I actually don't really know how does it feel although I know it theoretically.

I started googling and I saw several descriptions contributed by mummies here.

Seems like I also had some BHC too cos I can relate to the following experiences - (actually quite similar to what I have described in this post especially the hard time breathing and that tummy feels hard!) :

My stomach feels hard as a rock when I get them. And I have a hard time breathing when I get it too. Mine last at least a minute and it's hard to move during it. They do make you feel like you got to pee, even if you don't have too. Hope this helps. posted 09/04/2007 by littlemegs22
first, your stomache will get really hard... sencond, your feel your stomache push out... third, after about 15-14 seconds-it slowly softens back... sometimes it puts a sharp pressure into your back... and in my case... Ive wet myself a few times... they mostly uncomfy unless your back is being pressed on... hope my exprience helps you.posted 09/03/2007 by therex4xu 
My tummy gets hard and there's a shooting pain from my upper belly down to my vagina posted 09/08/2007 by BabyCenter Member 
Another way to describe it is that it feels like the baby is balling up and pushing out on your belly. For my first pregnancy, I assumed for weeks that my son was just balling up and I was just feeling him put pressure on my stomach for a minute. I found out at the very end of my pregnancy that these were Braxton Hicks! I am now on my second pregnancy at 28 weeks and just started feeling the Braxton Hicks again this past week. posted 10/01/2007 by Morgan_Hill_Mom 

I hope baby can stay in tummy till early Dec. -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment