Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday 15 September 2014

Hello Mr Spider!

Hi are you scared of me?
This photo looks quite faint as it was taken against a white background and that the spider's legs are really fine - almost a camouflage if not for the body. I quickly took the opportunity to show the real spider and the web to yx and get her to count the number of legs. Instead of getting excited, she curled up and refused to see it. I don't know why she felt so afraid all of the sudden and thus I took a photo of it to show her. I think this is also partly my fault as I shrieked when I saw a really black spider at the corner of her cupboard in her few months ago. Although I regained my composure quickly, I bet it must have some impact on her that spiders are some scary creeping crawlies.lol. Haha..so much of singing the Insy Wincy Spider Song and now she is afraid of spiders. I will try to involve her again if I were to see spiders again in da house but probably get her little bro on board first. Maybe that would do the trick.

On a side note, why are there spiders in the house??!!! @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment