Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 29 March 2014

Hello Stella !

S o it's time for us to meet and for me to 
T hank you personally and  
E xpress my gratitude for 
L ending me the breast pump
L et's keep in touch 
A nd organise another gathering with other mummies soon

I must say I can't part the pump which has served me well for the past 10 months. She is due end April (perhaps earlier since it's her second delivery) so she needs to standby the pump. It's a pity that I forgot to take some mug shots with Stella and the food...haha..we were busy eating and yakking away....

To me, it was quite funny - I felt like a blind date lol cos we never see each other before since my dad helped me picked up the pump and we just communicate via facebook or smses. Nonetheless, it was a nice catch up and the best part is I could do some shopping before heading back to my kids. *evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment