Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday 31 October 2013

Sick Sick Sick!

yx has been sick for the past 4 months :
  • July - HFMD (1 week after she started childcare)
  • August - Diarrhoea
  • September - Cough, running nose 
  • October -  Cough, running nose and more cough!
So what's next? I really hope her immunity is stronger now after all these episodes. Seriously, if this goes on, I don't think I can ever bring her for any outing. Imagine being sick for 1 week, and then take another 1 week to recover only to go into relapse again but a milder one for 1 week and then before you know, another month starts, and the cycle goes on. Fortunately, she is still active but I am afraid the virus is just taking a toll on her overall health. sigh... I think maybe I can start plotting trend lines on her number of times she fell sick in a year......grrrr.. 

Guess what? She hasn't been to any of the places of interests yet in Singapore. damn sua gu. It's like every time I scheduled an outing, she will be down with something. So what's next? I better not plan anything. It's medicine, vitamins, water and more water for now; if she is well for November, that's a super big bonus to me. Wish me luck for November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment