Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 5 October 2013

Painting session - free play

I finally bought the SES Creative Fingerpaint stamping series which is safe for kids after seeing her having great fun with my old paint. Guess this activity is long overdue ...... She is surprised that I didn't chide her for making a mess like what she did with the food. 

mummy, join me pls .......

oh no mummy, my whole hand is filled with paint, don't scold me ok?

ops, mummy forgot to place the plastic sheet on the floor.
oh no, my beloved bear-bear singlet is stained with paint!

hehehehe.... I am going to do some hand prints!


........................ and some foot prints!

How about colouring the floor too ? hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment