Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Happy Mid Autumn Festival ! 中秋节快乐!

We were supposed to follow the teachers to walk around with the lantern around the vicinity of the childcare centre as part of the school's Mid Autumn Festival Celebration together with the parents and children but in the end, we were far behind as yx was crying and whining when she saw a big crowd ....

In the end, I had to carry her (!!!!!) and after she felt better, we just strolled slowly.

por por, I want to go to the playground!

heheh, I love my butterfly lantern.

Would you like to carry the lantern for me?

Jump! Up!

mummy, would you like to see
the mooncakes I made in school today?

er..... very nice right? =}

No comments:

Post a Comment