Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 13 July 2013

Post Natal Massage Review II

Details:

Who: A happy-go-lucky freelancer recommended by one of the mummies in Facebook
Duration: 7 days, 1 hr 30 mins per session
Charges: SGD 500 for 7 Sessions
Services: 7 Massage and 6 sauna sessions, 1 ear candling (on the last day) for mummy and 1 massage for baby.
Inch loss on tummy: 34 to 31.5 (still a far cry from my original 27.........=\ , I should have done it earlier for better results but I still feel some pain around csect area so I wait till week 6)
Overall Weight loss: 59 kg to 55 kg (also due to breastfeeding)

=)

  1. The sauna is really new to me - I mean, she creates her own "steamed bath" by wrapping me in many towels with a pail of hot water underneath the chair. I felt refreshed after the steaming. Can't imagine myself sweating like crazy within 20 mins !
  2. Pressure on back is good for me, able to relieve my achy joints.
  3. Loves her own blend of essential oil - spicy yet not too prickly on my skin. can help burn my fats... lol
  4. She bring her own towels, chair and pail so I don't have to prepare. Just need to have pillow and mattress. 

=(

  1. Text on her mobile while massaging areas where she can manage with one hand (hinted her at some point and she tones down but still continue periodically)
  2. I feel that her binding skills is not as good as my previous therapist. She only knows how to use single strings instead of double strings binding. 
  3. Not very punctual, there was once she was late by 2 hours. (other times late by 10 - 15 mins, i am ok since I am struggling with my baby too.)
  4. yak yak yak...ok she is quite chatty, can be quite annoying when you are tired and wanna sleep. But ok, at least starts only from the 2nd half of the massage. Then again, you learn something too.


As compared to my last post natal massage, this seems to be more value for money. However, if one wants to have the binder then perhaps have to ask her if she has a new one as she uses her own set and only lend you for the 6 days of massage. The last day you have to go without the binder unless you have one yourself. For me, I have one from the previous massage, so I got her to bind for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment