Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 2 March 2013

Sniffle times

yx had running nose since Monday but daddy refuses to let her see doc on the grounds that:
  • the mucus is white
  • she doesn't have fever
  • she needs to build up her own immune system
  • she is still active, no sign of extreme fatigue
So I relented as I hope she can be stronger since she will be going to child care when she turns 18 months. I am not counting on my mil as I think she can no longer be able to cope when snakey junior is out. Hopefully there are still vacancies for infant care (just in case) by then. My father in law's condition has stabilised but his growing demand is taking a toll on my mil and the helper. I could say the helper is performing pretty well given the increased attention needed and expectations. 

But, guess what.... I am down with sore throat on Thursday night and then running nose the next day. It has been almost a week since yx is down and now my turn. Urgh. I have been taking Chlorpheniramine (Ptriton) - 4mg (left overs from the last time) for the past 2 nights (instead of 3 times a day as a safety precaution to pregnancy- it was the same dosage during the initial pregnancy) but doesn't seem to make any progress, especially after sunset. I still went for a trial pilates session in the afternoon and I was sweating myself out, feeling great. I believe the change is temperature causes my body to react.

Although this could not be any worse than the initial stage with all the puking, I just hated that fact that my body seems weaker as compared to my last pregnancy. Honey lemon helps but it is just a temporary relief. I will probably have to sleep through tomorrow morning and afternoon to see if I could get any better. Oh yes, drink plenty of fluids - I know but it just sucks. Fingers-crossed that I will be well soon. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment