Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 10 March 2013

Meet My Family Episode 1 (Channel 8)

Meet my Family: 5 Siblings + 1 coming soon
OMG, how on earth she can give birth to 6 babies - Brenda, Bryan, Bella, Brandon, Berry, Bobby (coming out soon) ! WOW ! I think 4 is really the ultimate in this era; 6 is ultra-super.

Everything is very structured, well-organised - look at the labels - in English and Chinese too !

Extremely well organised 
She even has a daily time-table for her children and everyone is very disciplined. Each child plays a part in tidying and washing up. What really impresses me is that as a stay-at-home mum, she has no helper, as compared to most families while the kids do not have tuition.

There was a similar production in Channel 5 but I missed that. I was wondering if this is the gahmen tactic to influence more couple to give birth, reaching out to both the English and Mandarin speaking families. haha. The portrayal of "everything is so easy" in this episode seems too good to be true. Well, it definitely helps with a conducive spacious environment and no visible lack in material needs but I believe the values that were inculcated in the children are of utmost importance - regardless the family background. 

I can't say I aspire to be like her but at least I know and truly appreciate what I have now - my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment