Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 11 June 2011

Still Hibernating

Although I have passed the critical 3-month period, I am still feeling very tired, with occassional mood swings. I have no mood for anything except the bed, some pregnancy books, some TV programmes and then the bed. Yeah, my bed is my most comforting place.

I missed having the freedom to eat/drink without hesitation, going shopping, manicure/pedicures, surfing the net, watching movies, .........but I simply can't. I have to place plastic bags and some Hudson lime sweets (just in case of that horrible"V") in my bag. I have to be very careful wherever I go.......urgh.

Baby baby, mummy is feeling so miserable but I know I gotta hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment