Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 25 June 2011

Reasons for Vomitting

Now that I am feeling better and more stabilised, I thought I better document down the reasons before I forget:
  1. Mix of S26 milk and milo is not done properly. (the ratio should be 1:2 cos I can't take S26 just by itself. I need milo to give some chocolatey flavour.)  :(
  2. Cheddar Cheese ! (oh, i used to love it !)
  3. Eating and walking too fast
  4. Eating something that I don't feel it -even if the food is "tried and tasted before" (but force myself cos baby needs food.) Going with the mood is the key !!
  5. Smelling of thick hawker fumes (see also no. 4 in this post.) or super strong fragrance (be it shampoo, perfumes, cooking-related or anything with strong smell.
  6. Super rowdy, crowded and noisy environment
  7. Thinking too much of negative things
  8. Swallowing BIG multi-vitamin pills !
  9. Brushing teeth with Darlie ! (instead of using "full" amount, i have to reduce to "half" paste. OMG.) 
  10. Touching and washing my neck area during bathing (especially sensitive when touching my neck cos it induces vomiting !!!).

2 comments:

  1. My colleague LOVED fried chicken before her pregnancy. It seemed like her body had enough chicken nutrients during pregnancy though, her baby refused to let her eat chicken and she hated the smell of it. Went back to liking it after giving birth. She had cravings too.

    Maybe its the body way of getting one to eat stuff the baby needs..? beats me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment reminds me of FISH !!
    I can't eat fish until my 5th month. Like your colleague, I love fish alot but during my pregnancy, i can't stand those fishy smell. even cod fish smells bad. haha, nature is pretty weird ya?

    ReplyDelete