Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 1 February 2014

Have you seen a blue & fuschia snake before?

Weird colour snake
Out of desperation to keep yx entertained, I whipped out some toilet rolls which I kept in the storeroom for her art and craft and get her to join in the fun since she likes to play with the toilet paper so much. Then again, I didn't have any coloured paper except for blue and fuschia so er...that explains the colour of the snake. Strangely, she didn't question the colour of the snake but concentrate on the cutting and pasting. She seemed to enjoy using the scissors so much that she was totally glued to the activity for quite a while.

Instead of using a nylon string, I managed to find one red ribbon which can also double-up as the tongue. haha. I must say she is still learning how to use the scissors as she kept snipping weird shapes.


On a side note, I googled if there are really such coloured snake on earth and it seems like the blue racer snake comes the closest. Maybe I will share with her someday and see what is her reaction. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment