Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday 15 June 2013

Roller Coaster Week

It has been a roller coaster ride for me for the past week:

  • yr's bottom is still red despite applying creams prescribed by the PD. He is using Neoderm and Desitin cream (the blue packaging, and then followed by the strongest - purple packaging but still remain reddish) My gal uses Drapolene cream and is completely fine with it. It was suggested by the cl that it's better to use the cloth diapers. Imagine we have to change his cloth diapers every time he peed and pooed. Of course now the cl changes but once she leaves, either I have to be the super woman or use disposable diapers and kept throwing them with every slight tinge of poo in it as yr's bottom is very sensitive. 
  • yr's jaundice level has stabilised but is still around the mid range level. doc said is ok, just needs to go for another check next week. I am still feeling uncomfortable with this. 
  • hub was down with Dengue and when he was on his way to recovery, he was hit by severe rashes (don't know what kind of rash- just big patches and super itchy and the cause). Went down to Mt Alvernia A&E in the middle of the night and was given a jab. Puke shortly after the jab. 
  • got chided by hub even for the slightest thing and I can't speak to him unless really necessary. Guess both of us are just stressed.
  • yr's appetite increases - gotta breast feed him longer and I just feel so worn out just by breast feeding him.
  • feels yx is not too attached to me anymore after staying in my mil place since my delivery, kindda depressing but i know this is just a passing phase. She is ok with her little bro but still display some jealously when we fuss over him when he cries. 
Crazy. I need some "me" time. Perhaps I should consider bottle feed (with my breast milk) instead of latching on. 

..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment