Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday 17 June 2012

I love to sit in my new stroller ......

Whee ~ ~ ~
We bought a new Evenflo stroller for yx at the Motherhood fair 2 weeks ago. I think it was a steal - $169 less $50 voucher given on the spot = $119. Most importantly, it fulfil most of my criteria.

  1. Suitable for babies & toddlers (up to 18 kg) - Yes (but she is now 10 kg at 6.5 weeks. Let's see how)
  2. Light Weight  - Yes 
  3. Reversible handle  - Yes
  4. Easy to manoeuvre*  - Yes
  5. Easy to fold* - Yes
  6. Full reclining system (3 positions)* - Yes 
  7. Multi-position leg rest (adjustable) - Yes
  8. Detachable arm bar - Yes
  9. Cup holder - Yes
  10. Full canopy - No
  11. Stand on its own after keeping - No
  12. Shopping basket at bottom - Yes
  13. Reasonably-priced*  (<$300) - Yes 
  14. Nice colour-scheme -Yes (I'm ok with maroon/grey combination)
* my priority

The rest like locked wheels functionalities, harness, seat fabric etc are pretty standard. 

I would like to have:
  • full canopy
  • thicker seat padding 
  • stand on its own after keeping
  • better wheel control (when pushing using reversed handle, ie baby facing you)
but given the price and its features, I am happy - at least for now. =}

No comments:

Post a Comment