Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Post Natal Massage Review

Yes,  I am really S-L-O-W.

I bet everyone has completed her post natal massage, I just completed it in 2nd week of Feb. I managed to silm down from 57 to 54 kg but my tummy is still quite flabby and bulgy like 5 months preggy? Although breastfeeding also helps in slimming, mine would take longer since I can't really exercise or exert too much due to my c-sect wound. I think I have to wait for another 3 more months before I can go for pilates or yoga.

Details:
Who: Therapist from Traditional & Holistic Post-Natal Centre
Duration: 7 days, 1 hr 15 mins per session
Charges: SGD 530 for 7 Sessions

=)
  1. Extend massage for another 15 mins sometimes, not rushed.
  2. Patient lady who understand your concerns and gives you advice accordingly.
=(
  1. Application for Pilis is quite diluted and little.
  2. Only 1 big hot stone (multiple hot stones would be better).

Professional yet certain areas she sometimes tend to 偷工减料 if she thinks you don't need it ? Pressure and techniques are good, can be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment